Easy Microsoft Word 2010 By Sherry Kinkoph Gunter
Publisher: Que 2010 | 264 Pages | ISBN: 0789743299 | PDF | 89 MB
SEE IT DONE. DO IT YOURSELF. It’s that Easy! Easy Microsoft Word 2010 teaches you all the fundamentals of working with Microsoft’s newest version of Word. Fully illustrated steps with simple instructions guide you through every task, building the skills you need to learn Word 2010 with ease. No need to feel intimidated–we’ll hold your hand every step of the way.
Learn how to…
• Make the most of Word 2010’s best new features
• Find the right Word tool for the job—instantly!
• Enter and format text faster and more efficiently
• Create great-looking documents with new layouts and themes
• Use tables to quickly organize your content
• Insert automated footnotes, captions, references, and tables of contents
• Easily manage changes from everyone who reviews your documents
• Print documents and create easy-to-share PDFs
• Store, work with, and share your documents on the Web