East India Company Battle of Trafalgar-SKIDROW | 286.01 MB
East India Company: Battle of Trafalgar is a stand-alone add-on to the naval war strategy game East India Company.
A complement to the original East India Company, East India Company: Battle of Trafalgar recreates the legendary naval battle fought between the British Royal navy and the combined fleets of the French and Spanish navies during the height of the Napoleonic wars in late 1805. Featuring historically accurate ships from all three fleets along with the key naval personnel of the battle, East India Company: Battle of Trafalgar is a simulation of what in reality was the most decisive British naval victory of the war. Led by Admiral Lord Nelson aboard the HMS Victory, the outnumbered British fleet sank 22 enemy vessels off of the South West coast of Spain without a single ship of their own being lost.
* A reenactment of the Battle of Trafalgar from both the British and Franco-Spanish perspective
* Historically accurate ships from all three navies
* Five real-life naval commanders from the era, including Admiral Lord Nelson, French Admiral Pierre Villeneuve and Spanish Admiral Federico Gravina
* Take control of naval battle groups comprised of the greatest warships of the Napoleonic era
* Real-world naval strategy of the era accurately recreated in the battle AI
Minimum System Requirements:
Intel pentium IV 1,6GHz or AMD 2000+ (singel core)
1 GB Available System Memory
6 GB free hard drive space
nVidia GeForce FX 5700 or ATI Radeon 9600
Direct X®9.0c compatible sound card