This is a highly-recommended system tool! PartitionGuru is an excellent data recovery tool and a powerful disk & partition management program. Interface languages are English and Japanese.
PartitionGuru is a partition management and data recovery program. In addition to traditional MBR partition table, it supports GUID partition table on GPT disks also. In addition to basic partition management functions such as creating, deleting, hiding, formatting partitions, it also provides more powerful functions like lost partitions recovery, deleted or lost files recovery, partition backup, partition clone, disk clone, quick partition, integral size partition, correct and check partition table error, advanced file operation, etc.
It also supports VMware, VirtualBox and Virtual PC virtual disk files. Support IDE, SCSI, SATA drive and USB disk, memory card. Supports FAT12 / FAT16 / FAT32 / NTFS / EXT3 file systems.
Using PartitionGuru you can:
- Recover lost partitions
- Recover lost files
- Manage partitions, both MBR and GPT supported
- Delete files permanently
- Backup & Restore windows system and partitions
- Create rescue bootable USB flash disk
- Manage virtual disks of VMware, VirtualBox and Virtual PC
- Backup & Restore partition table
- Boot computer with DOS version PartitionGuru
PartitionGuru has powerful disk & partition management abilities, in addition to common functions such as creating, deleting, formatting, renaming and hiding partition, it provides more.
This function is for quickly re-partitioning a hard drive and formatting all its partitions in one step. Just open the Quick Partition dialog by press F6 key and then click the "OK" button, the disk will be partitioned and formatted rapidly. Also called "One Step Partition".
Integral Size Partition
When you create a partition with a size like 10GB, 20GB or 100GB, it will be displayed as 9.99GB, 19.99GB or 99.99GB in the Windows Explorer. It looks like a little defective. The partitions created by PartitionGuru will be real integral partitions.
Backup Partition to Image File
Backup all available data of a partition include all its inner files to an image file. When the partition is damaged for any reasons, it can be restored from the image file.
Backup Partition Table
Although you can recover lost partitions by PartitionGuru most of time, if there is a backup copy of the partition table, you can restore it safely and easily. So it is a good idea to take a backup of the partition table.
Support GUID Partition Style
When the capacity of a disk is larger than 2TB, the disk must be managed by the GUID partition style. PartitionGuru fully support GUID partition style.
What's new in version 4.6x:
1. New: Recovery lost files from unallocated disk space.
2. New: Extra search for known file types when recovering files.
3. New: Recovery files by known type and output immediately(can scan free clusters only).
4. New: Construct virtual RAID for data recovery.
5. Enhanced: Add a Open Folder button to the File Copy dialog box. Click it will open the target folder.
6. Enhanced: Can save file recovery progress to a file for later continue.
7. Enhanced: When repairing bad tracks, try to keep the sector data unchanged to decrease data lose.
8. Enhanced: Prevent changing the drive letter of the system partition.
9. Fixed: Refresh partitions after erasing the sectors of a partition or a disk.
10. Fixed: The Arranging Files operation may take very long time when recovering lost files.
11. Fixed: Can not recover lost files from BitLocker partition.
12. Fixed: When backing up a NTFS partition to separate image files, the image files may become unusable.
13. Fixed: The file size may become 0 byte when extract it from a partition image file.
Eassos PartitionGuru 18.104.22.168 Professional Edition (x86) - Uploaded - RapidGator - LetitBit
Eassos PartitionGuru 22.214.171.124 Professional Edition (x64) - Uploaded - RapidGator - LetitBit