E-Soft Audiotran 188.8.131.52 | 4.62 Mb
With the Audiotran player you can change the speed of a song without effecting the pitch - musicians - slow the audio down and learn those solos, guitar riffs etc. Do you find occasionally a song is just too slow. Adjust the speed once and it will always play at that speed using Audiotran. Create loops to help you practise. Plays all file formats including standard audio CD's.
- Change the speed of an audio file without effecting the pitch. Great for musicians. Slow the audio down and learn those solos, guitar riffs etc. Write down lyrics in one session. Do you find occasionally a song is just too slow. Adjust the speed once and it will always play at that speed using Audiotran.
- Create loops - Use the loop start / end button to create loops at the required position in the music.
- Loop play options - play loop once only, continuous, continuous with a pause. (Pause time adjustable).
- Change pitch without effecting the speed. Change pitch in steps of +/- one semi-tone. Adjust up to +10 -10 semi-tones. Play backing tracks in your preferred key. Singers - adjust the key of a song to suit your voice.
- Option to remember pitch, speed and loop point settings for each audio file.
- Create quick load play lists.
- Play list options - play all files in order, selected file only, or continuously with a pause between each file. (Pause time adjustable).
- Plays all formats including MP4, AAC and CD.
- Use in conjunction with Media Audio Capture to capture playback at the new speed or pitch.
- Automatically detects BPM (Beats Per Minute) for each audio file.
OS: Win 98 / NT / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7