Studying Cinema 4D trying to record video lessons and share their still feeble but still knowledge of this great prog. All successful learning!!
Video codec: QuickTime Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 15.00fps Audio: AAC 44100Hz mono 64Kbps
1.Dynamics in Cinema 4D Description: In this tutorial I will show you how to create animation cubes, showered on the surface. This will be done through capacity dynamics in Cinema 4D. In part 2 I will discuss the interesting technique of animating the camera.
2. The destruction of the wall with Xplode in Cinema 4D In this lesson I rassazal on how to use the plug-Xplode. In my case, I destroyed the "wall". Video Screenshots
3. Using Modynamics tagged fabric (cloth) Description: In this video tutorial on Cinema 4D, I'll tell you how to use Modynamics tagged fabrics (cloth). Lesson of the base and does not require any utility bill or bank of knowledge.
4. C4D Thinking particles (PBlurp) basic: format the text from one to another Description: Basic video tutorial on Thinking Particles in Cinema 4D. Lesson testimony basic technique of transformation of objects (from one to another).
5. Attractor and stop time in C4D Description: In this video lesson you will learn how it works Attractor in Cinema 4D. Just to be told about the simplest stopping time.
6. Twisting logo in cinema 4d and after effects Description: In this video tutorial will show the process of creating a torsional logo in Cinema 4D Well, not much post-processing in After effects.