DxO Optics Pro v6.2.0 Build 7826 Elite Edition | 107 MB
DxO Optics Pro — professional program for the improvement and adjustment of your collection of digital photos. This decision has many advanced technologies, with which you can adjust the brightness, contrast, color balance, eliminate distortion and improved clarity of images, correct color and exposure on the edges and corners of the photos, adjust white balance, taking into account the color temperature and more. The principle of DxO Optics is based on the projects. You load a set of photos from your hard drive, flash-cards or any other medium, then sistematiziruete material describing the necessary adjustments. In addition,
All work DxO Optics Pro resembles the work of RAW-converters. And it is not surprising, because the basic application DxO Optics lies in the processing of digital negatives. It is interesting to note that the original program was developed to correct geometric distortion optics. Then add components in a product other deficiencies corrected optics. Soon there were a means to support RAW modern cameras and basic tools systematization of the material. And where the RAW can not do without the exposure control and color. As a result of, in general, a simple utility to correct various distortions, DxO Optics has grown into a powerful software product that allows you to perform a wide range of adjustments to images.
During the first start you are offered a choice of three options for options. The first of these involves a fully automatic mode, the second — control with a wizard, and a third expert, reveals all the possibilities of software. By default selected third paragraph. Probably, it is reasonable. It is better to use all the features of the program and then decide whether they should have in everyday life. If not, then you can go to a more simple regimens. But, most likely, this need not arise, because the interface DxO Optics competently structured, and homogeneous clutter options never arises. Program can not be called a very simple, but the consistency and predictability of user interaction significantly simplifies the introduction and subsequent work with the product.
DxO Optics has an interesting opportunity for not just use a batch mode adjustment of the material, and do it comfortably. You can select multiple thumbnails within the project and create one single stack (stack). In the future, all adjustments are automatically applied to all documents within the stack. Visually, a stack of pictures is different from the individual documents white frame and adding the word stack with serial number to the filename.It is worth to note that the current state of the project at any time to save to your hard drive. For instance, you returned from a wedding, and want to process thousands of photos. Evening, you valites feet, but tears curiosity, what was the result? You can start work in the evening, fixing dozens of key personnel, and all other operations until the next day. Suffice it to only run the program and open the project. By the way, you can work with several projects simultaneously. At first glance, it is not necessary. However, the benefits of such a possibility is viewed in if you want to remember what adjustments result in such a beautiful photos. It's enough just to open the second draft and switch to it using a special menu on the left side of the bottom row of images.
• Optical photo correction
• Converting RAW files to other graphic formats
• Optimize species photographs
• Excellent work with the distortions and distortsiey caused by the optics
• Removal of various noise, dust and other distortions
• Easy to use thought-out interface
• Ability to work with Photoshop, Lightroom and Flickr
New in version 6:
• Improved image quality at high ISO
• Improved tools for correction of optical defects
• Automatic restoration of exposure for the most difficult subjects
• Completely redesigned and more intuitive interface
• Personalization of the interface to improve productivity
• Support for new cameras and lenses
• Improved performance of the overall program.
What's New in 6.2.0:
DxO Optics Pro v6.2.0 now supports the following cameras:
• Canon EOS Rebel T2i 550D
• Canon 1D Mark IV
• Nikon D3s
• Sony Alpha DSLR-A450
New Features DxO Optics Pro 126.96.36.19926
• Simplified and improved user interface that makes the software even more intuitive to use;
• A new default preset that offers a better sharpening of the smallest details;
• A new automatic denoising setting that restores even more Raw image details;
• XMP data conservation to allow better integration with Adobe Lightroom;
• New and improved shortcuts;
• Improved stability.
• More than 75 new DxO Optics Correction Modules
More than 75 new lens & camera combinations have been added to the library of DxO Optics Modules for DxO Optics Pro, providing extra lens support for Canon, Nikon and Sony D-SLRs, as listed below.