Here's the new updated release of DxO Optics Pro Elite version. This app runs under x64 Windows systems.
Thanks to DxO OpticsPro's exclusive technologies, instantly correct all the optical defects of your equipment, remove digital noise even at high sensitivities, recover fine details and textures in dark or burnt areas, and bring out all the nuances of color in your images.
With DxO OpticsPro's outstanding performance, bring out the best in your RAW and JPEG photos in just a few clicks, regardless of shooting conditions.
- Stunningly detailed images, even at the highest ISO values: PRIME technology is designed to let you achieve optimal image quality.
- The exclusive new ClearView feature automatically eliminates haze from landscape photos and smog from urban photos.
- DxO Smart Lighting intelligently reveals details in each light range by brightening dark areas and retrieving image data in burnt areas.
- Thanks to the scientific laboratory calibration of each camera model, DxO OpticsPro corrects all the optical flaws in your photos with an unrivaled level of quality.
DxO OpticsPro is available in English, French, German, and Japanese for both Mac and PC.
- Intel Core® 2 Duo, AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or higher
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available disk space (6 GB recommended)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (64 bits), Microsoft® Windows® 8 (64 bits), Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (64 bits)
- DirectX 9.0c-compatible graphics card with 512 MB of video memory to handle GPU acceleration
- NVIDIA GeForce 460 graphics card (or higher), ATI Radeon HD 58xx (or higher) to handle OpenCL acceleration
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5 (to install if not already present)
Homepage - New Features
1. Unpack, install DxO Optics Pro 10.
2. Don't start the application yet.
3. Apply the patch on the Activation.dll.
- This file is located in "Libs_x64" folder of DxO dir.