DxO Software bring the new releases of DxO OpticsPro 10, FilmPack 5 and ViewPoint 2.5.
DxO OpticsPro 10 - Reveal the RAW emotion - The most powerful way to enhance your photos.
DxO FilmPack 5 - A complete range of analog and creative looks for stunning images.
DxO ViewPoint 2.5 - The most powerful and simple solution for restoring the natural proportions to your images.
DxO OpticsPro 10 - Thanks to DxO OpticsPro's exclusive technologies, instantly correct all the optical defects of your equipment, remove digital noise even at high sensitivities, recover fine details and textures in dark or burnt areas, and bring out all the nuances of color in your images. With DxO OpticsPro's outstanding performance, bring out the best in your RAW and JPEG photos in just a few clicks, regardless of shooting conditions.
- Stunningly detailed images, even at the highest ISO values: PRIME technology is designed to let you achieve optimal image quality.
- The exclusive new ClearView feature automatically eliminates haze from landscape photos and smog from urban photos.
- DxO Smart Lighting intelligently reveals details in each light range by brightening dark areas and retrieving image data in burnt areas.
- Thanks to the scientific laboratory calibration of each camera model, DxO OpticsPro corrects all the optical flaws in your photos with an unrivaled level of quality.
DxO FilmPack 5 - Rediscover the style, the colors, and the grain of more than 80 legendary analog films, faithfully reconstituted thanks to DxO's exclusive calibration process. Combine many original renderings with filter, vignetting, blur, texture, frame, or light leak effects to give your photos a unique look. Preserve the quality of your digital images thanks to support for RAW format and benefit from DxO's unsurpassed powerful processing.
- Bring out the best in your photos by applying to them analog and vintage film looks along with numerous special effects.
- Rediscover the magic of black & white photography and enter into a universe of analog films, thanks to DxO's advanced calibration technologies.
- Apply perfectly faithful analog film renderings to your RAW, TIFF, and JPEG images in just one click.
- Vintage effects, aged photos, improbable colors: give a unique style to your photos.
DxO ViewPoint 2.5 - As a standalone application and as a plugin, DxO ViewPoint offers simple visual tools for making spectacular corrections, along with advanced controls for unrivaled precision.
- Place the anchor points along the lines you want to fix, and then apply the correction: DxO ViewPoint corrects every kind of perspective problem.
- In just one click, restore the natural proportions to deformed subjects by applying corrections that are perfectly adapted to your equipment.
- Correct the different types of distortion affecting your lens. Whether barrel, pincushion, or fisheye, no flaw will remain uncorrected!
- Take advantage of the standalone application and any of the plugins for DxO OpticsPro, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Elements, and Apple Aperture at the same time.
Requirements - Apple® OS X®:
- Intel Core™ i5 or higher
- 4w GB of RAM (6 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available disk space (6 GB recommended)
- OS X® 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Graphics card with 512 MB of video memory to handle GPU acceleration
- Install current version of application(s)
- Launch the patcher and follow instructions on Info screen
DxO Mac Software Pack 2014.11 Multilingual - Uploaded - RapidGator - LetitBit