Scene Group BRD release the latest updated version of DVDFab. v22.214.171.124 adds some changes, so BRD keep up.
A reliable software utility that comes in handy to all those looking to quickly backup their discs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs.
Packed with an impressive feature set, DVDFab is one of the top DVD copy and backup software applications available on the market. Highlights include DVD and video conversion, Blu-Ray decryption and DVD data recovery abilities. All of these, together with the DVD/Blu-Ray creation features make it one of the most versatile DVD management suites ever to meet its category.
In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199 :
- New: Added the support for some new Java protections.
- New: Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermarks found on By the Sea, The Lobster, Wolf Totem 3D, The Boss, The Thing (2011), The Forest (2016), Sisters, - Saint Laurent and Miles Ahead.
- New: Added the conversion profiles for LG G5, Samsung Galaxy Note 7, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
- Fix: A problem that DTS-HD Master 7.1 turns into AC-3/7.1 audio when opening the Blu-ray Star Trek Tng Season 7.
- Fix: A crash problem when converting Blu-ray sources to mkv.passthrough videos with PCM audio tracks.
- Fix: A problem that the subtitles of the mp4 videos converted from Blu-rays are flickering in certain cases.
- Fix: A noise problem when playing back the PCM audio tracks of converted .avi files in certain cases.
- Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit)
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 512 MB of RAM
- 20 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive
- Internet connection required to register DVDFab 9 products (little network traffic used).
1. Unpack, install.
2. (Important!) Apply the patch in the default directory of the program.
3. Otherwise the app will keep running in trial mode. Enjoy it!