Here's the new updated version of DVDFab. This update delivers new added features along with many other fixes.
A reliable software utility that comes in handy to all those looking to quickly backup their discs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs.
Packed with an impressive feature set, DVDFab is one of the top DVD copy and backup software applications available on the market. Highlights include DVD and video conversion, Blu-Ray decryption and DVD data recovery abilities. All of these, together with the DVD/Blu-Ray creation features make it one of the most versatile DVD management suites ever to meet its category.
In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit)
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 512 MB of RAM
- 20 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive
- Internet connection required to register DVDFab 9 products (little network traffic used).
What's new in version 188.8.131.52 :
- New: Added support for new Java protections.
- New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on BeachBody DVDs.
- New: Added support to input start/end time stamps manually in Edit -> Trim.
- New: Added new profiles for Samsung Galaxy S6.
- New: Added support to output 3D effect for subtitles when compressing 3D Blu-ray sources to BD25 size.
- Fix: A problem that the subtitle is missing when compressing 3D Blu-rays to BD25 size in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the subtitle could not be displayed in PotPlayer when playing the MKV videos converted from Blu-ray sources in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the remuxed subtitle is out of position when converting Blu-ray sources to SBS 3D in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the Aspect Ratio became 4:3 when converting 1440x1080 16:9 BDAV sources to regular DVD format.
- Fix: An oversize problem when converting BDAV sources to DVD format in certain cases.
- Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.
1. Unpack, install.
2. (Important!) Apply the patch in the default directory of the program.
3. Otherwise the app will keep running in trial mode. Enjoy it!