Here's the new updated version of DVDFab. This update delivers new added features along with many other fixes.
A reliable software utility that comes in handy to all those looking to quickly backup their discs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs.
Packed with an impressive feature set, DVDFab is one of the top DVD copy and backup software applications available on the market. Highlights include DVD and video conversion, Blu-Ray decryption and DVD data recovery abilities. All of these, together with the DVD/Blu-Ray creation features make it one of the most versatile DVD management suites ever to meet its category.
In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit)
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 512 MB of RAM
- 20 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive
- Internet connection required to register DVDFab 9 products (little network traffic used).
What's new in version 126.96.36.199:
- New: Added the new profiles for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Lumia 930.
- New: Added the support to eject the original disc upon the conversion completion in Ripper.
- New: Improved the DVDFab Internal Preview engine.
- Fix: A compatibility problem when opening Blu-ray sources.
- Fix: A problem that the Blu-ray Copy activated version still has watermark after merging Blu-ray sources in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab fails to detect IQS (Intel Quick Sync) GPU with Intel® HD Graphics 6000.
- Fix: A freeze problem when compressing full disc to BD25 size with certain Blu-ray sources.
- Fix: A problem that the resulting bit rate becomes 23. 976 fps when converting DVD sources of 25 fps to Blu-ray.
- Fix: An audio decoding error when converting Blu-ray sources with DTS-HD audio tracks in certain cases.
- Fix: A crash problem when merging multiple titles mixed with ISO sources and discs sources in Ripper.
- Fix: A problem that the output video bitrate does not match users' customizations when converting Blu-ray sources for iPad Air in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the subtitle are not centered when converting with the external subtitles.
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab does not recognize the font parameter (e.g. ) in the .srt external subtitles.
- Fix: A problem that the output subtitles become messy codes when converting with external subtitles in certain cases.
- Fix: An audio track missing problem when opening certain file sources in Video Converter and Creator.
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab does not read the source file resolution correctly in Video Converter.
- Fix: A problem that the output aspect ratio becomes 4:3 when converting 16:9 file sources with 1440x1080 resolution to Blu-ray.
- Fix: A noisy problem when playing back the DVD Creator produced DVDs in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem when concurrently opening two folder sources with command line.
- Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.
1. Unpack, install.
2. (Important!) Apply the patch in the default directory of the program.
3. Otherwise the app will keep running in trial mode. Enjoy it!