Here's the new updated version of DVDFab. This update delivers new added features along with other fixes.
A reliable software utility that comes in handy to all those looking to quickly backup their discs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs.
Packed with an impressive feature set, DVDFab is one of the top DVD copy and backup software applications available on the market. Highlights include DVD and video conversion, Blu-Ray decryption and DVD data recovery abilities. All of these, together with the DVD/Blu-Ray creation features make it one of the most versatile DVD management suites ever to meet its category.
In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit)
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 512 MB of RAM
- 20 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive
- Internet connection required to register DVDFab 9 products (little network traffic used).
What's new in version 22.214.171.124:
- New: Added the support for new Java protection.
- New: Added the new Blu-ray merge feature in Blu-ray Copy.
- Fix: A problem that the file sorting function in DVD Creator, Blu-ray Creator and Blu-ray Copy Merge feature does not work.
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab failed to recognize the blank disc when using ImgBurn engine in DVDFab V126.96.36.199 Beta.
- Fix: A crash problem when opening Blu-ray sources in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the region code could not be set correctly by clicking the text of the country at the region code selection dialog.
- Fix: A problem that the region code could not be removed when copying Blu-ray full disc in certain cases.
- Fix: A freeze problem when compressing Blu-ray to BD25 size with IQS (Intel Quick Sync) GPU acceleration enabled in certain cases.
- Fix: A failure problem when converting DVD sources to Blu-ray in certain cases.
- Fix: A failure problem when converting DVD/Blu-ray sources to MP4 files with 2-pass encoding method in certain cases.
- Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.
1. Unpack, install.
2. (Important!) Apply the patch in the default directory of the program.
3. Otherwise the app will keep running in trial mode. Enjoy it!