Here's the new updated version of DVDFab. This update delivers new added features along with other fixes.
A reliable software utility that comes in handy to all those looking to quickly backup their discs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs.
Packed with an impressive feature set, DVDFab is one of the top DVD copy and backup software applications available on the market. Highlights include DVD and video conversion, Blu-Ray decryption and DVD data recovery abilities. All of these, together with the DVD/Blu-Ray creation features make it one of the most versatile DVD management suites ever to meet its category.
In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit)
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 512 MB of RAM
- 20 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive
- Internet connection required to register DVDFab 9 products (little network traffic used).
What's new in version 188.8.131.52:
- New: Added support for new copy protection as found on "Dear White People" DVD.
- New: Added support for new Java protection.
- New: Added new profiles for devices Epson Moverio BT100 and LG G2/G3/G3 BEAT/G FLEX.
- New: Added support to audio bitrate 320/384 kbps in Advanced Settings of Ripper and Video Converter.
- Fix: A problem that Video Downloader plug-in could not be used by Blu-ray Creator trial users.
- Fix: A UI display problem in Live Update dialog when setting system DPI to 125%.
- Fix: A jitter problem when compressing a Blu-ray source to BD25 with IQS (Intel Quick Sync) GPU in certain cases.
- Fix: A failure problem when converting a DVD/Blu-ray source to a mp4 video with 2-pass encoding method in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the output video file is in 4:3 when converting a 1440x1080 16:9 Blu-ray source to a mp4 video in certain cases.
- Fix: Improved conversion process for converting interlaced file sources in Video Converter.
- Fix: A crash problem when setting a default profile in certain cases.
- Fix: A black screen problem when playing back the converted result on PowerDVD14 after converting HEVC .mkv to mp4.passthrough.
- Fix: A problem that the audio channel does not update in Advanced Settings when switching to a different audio track in Video Converter.
- Fix: A problem that the converted result has a gray bar when converting file sources to DVDs in certain cases.
- Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.
1. Unpack, install.
2. (Important!) Apply the patch in the default directory of the program.
3. Otherwise the app will keep running in trial mode. Enjoy it!