Here's the new updated version of DVDFab which brings plenty of new fixes and enhancements..
A reliable software utility that comes in handy to all those looking to quickly backup their discs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs.
Packed with an impressive feature set, DVDFab is one of the top DVD copy and backup software applications available on the market. Highlights include DVD and video conversion, Blu-Ray decryption and DVD data recovery abilities. All of these, together with the DVD/Blu-Ray creation features make it one of the most versatile DVD management suites ever to meet its category.
In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit)
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 512 MB of RAM
- 20 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive
- Internet connection required to register DVDFab 9 products (little network traffic used).
What's new in version 184.108.40.206:
- New: Added support for new DVD copy protection as found on Japanese adult discs.
- New: Improved support for DVD copy protections.
- New: Added online video download plug-in in Video Converter and Creator.
- Fix: A crash problem when switching to Video Converter module after source is opened in Copy.
- Fix: A problem that the output size is too small when compressing Blu-ray to BD25 with CUDA Lightning-Shrink in certain cases.
- Fix: An error 1000 problem when copying the 2D source "The Maze Runner" in Blu-ray Copy main movie mode.
- Fix: Improved the playback compatibility of the Blu-rays converted from DVDs in DVDFab Media Player.
- Fix: An error 1000 problem when converting a Blu-ray to a 3D profile in certain cases.
- Fix: A crash problem when converting Blu-ray to mkv.passthrough profile with trim selection in certain cases.
- Fix: Improved the playback compatibility of the AVI videos converted from DVD/Blu-ray sources on TV and standalone player.
- Fix: Improved the subtitle display effect when converting DVD to mkv/mp4 files with idx/sub and remuxed subtitles.
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab read the file resolution wrong in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the subtitle is missing the last li when converting video files with external subtitles in Video Converter.
- Fix: A problem that some .mp4 files cannot be opened in Video Converter and Creator.
- Fix: A problem that black bar is added around the resulting Blu-ray when converting 16:9 VOB files in Creator.
- Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.
1. Unpack, install.
2. (Important!) Apply the patch in the default directory of the program.
3. Otherwise the app will keep running in trial mode. Enjoy it!