This can be considered quite a major update that brings new features and improvements.
A reliable software utility that comes in handy to all those looking to quickly backup their discs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs.
Packed with an impressive feature set, DVDFab is one of the top DVD copy and backup software applications available on the market. Highlights include DVD and video conversion, Blu-Ray decryption and DVD data recovery abilities. All of these, together with the DVD/Blu-Ray creation features make it one of the most versatile DVD management suites ever to meet its category.
In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.
What's new in version 220.127.116.11:
- New: Improved support for DVD copy protections.
- New: Added the support for new Blu-ray sources.
- New:Added the supportto output HEVC (H.265) video in Ripper and Video Converter(Profile MKV.H265 or MP4.H265).
- New: Added the support to output 4K UHD video in Ripper and Video Converter(Profile MKV.4K or MP4.4K).
- New:Improved the CUDA hardware acceleration when converting with CUDA 3.0/3.5/5.0 NVENC Kepler devices
- New: Improved the External subtitle settings in Ripper and Video Converter.
- New: Improved the Crop feature in Ripper and Video Converter.
- Fix: A conversion failure problem when using 2-pass encoding methodin Ripper.
- Fix: A problem that the conversion or compression speed is slow in Ripper and Copy.
- Fix: A problem that the rendered subtitle is not correctly displayed during playback when converting DVD sources to Apple TV in certain cases.
- Fix: A noise problem when playing back the converted mp4 file by VLC in certain cases.
- Fix: An incorrect aspect ratio problem when converting Blu-ray sourcesin certain cases.
- Fix: A crash problem when converting Blu-ray to DVD in certain cases.
- Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.
1. Disable your internet connection.
2. Unpack and Install.
3. Copy/Replace cracked .dll into DVDFab install directory.
DVDFab 18.104.22.168 Final Multilingual - Uploaded - RapidGator - DataFile