DVDAuthorGUI 1.024 Portable | 6.40 MB
DVDAuthorGUI is a basic win32 frontend for the dvdauthor - a program that will generate a DVD movie from a valid mpeg2 stream that should play when you put it in a DVD player - project. The GUI is meant to be an easy means to create a basic DVD.
Features of DVDAuthorGUI :
- multiple titles (pgc)
- multiple titleset menus (still and motion)
- m2v still creation
- multiple audio streams
- basic navigation commands
- iso creation
Projects used by DVDAuthorGUI are :
- dvdauthor, spumux (dvdauthor 0.6.13)
- mplex, jpeg2yuv, mpeg2enc (mjpegtools 1.6.2)
- gm (GraphicsMagick 1.0.4)
- mkisofs (mkisofs 2.01a20-cdrtools)
Changes in DVDAuthorGUI 1.024 :
- Improved multiplexing support via FFmpeg (it now supports multiple audio streams correctly).
- Added the option to launch ffmpeg.arrozcru.org so that the user can download FFmpeg (alternate muxer).
- Blocked the media player from going full screen on an accidental double click (menu editor).
- Adding BMP buttons now defaults to the 'Buttons' directory.