With DVD2one you can make a movie-only or full disk copy of your DVD for personal use on a single DVD-Recordable. You can also copy double sided or several DVD-Videos two one DVD-R. DVD2one was the first in a series of new DVD backup programs based on compressed domain transcoding. This technique, developed for real-time transcoding of movies to be broadcast, can reduce the size of an MPEG-2 stream at very high speeds. DVD2one was designed to be simple yet efficient, thus you won't find many snazzy features and selections, but it'll do the job using very little time.
Key features include:
• Unique video compression engine: combines blazing speed with the highest quality.
• Multi-processor, multi-core and multi-computer (grid) compatible.
• Process a movie to fit on a single recordable in a matter of 15 to 30 minutes (depending on the speed of your computer).
• Make a movie-only copy of your DVD. Why waste space and image quality on unnecessary intros, menus and language tracks?
• Make a full disk copy of your DVD. For those who want to keep those fancy menus and intros.
• Powerful join mode. Useful for putting multiple episodes of a (tv) series or joining both sides of a flipper on 1 disk.
• Batchprocessing: Program up to 15 disks to be processed one after another without user intervention.
• Remaster your CDs on DVD in Super CD quality.
• Builtin burnengine.
• Written from scratch, not based on any old code, libraries or existing opensource projects.
• Both PC Windows and Mac OS-X versions available.
Changes in DVD2one 2.4.1 Final:
- Audio Remaster engine again up to 2 times faster. This makes the engine up to 6 times faster than before!
- Increased max multiplier value to 128.
- Increased the batch list size to 50.
Home Page -