TE brings the latest update of DVD Catalyst as Retail. DVD Catalyst 4 converts your movie and TV show collection to great quality video files that are perfectly optimized to play on devices such as the Apple iPad2, Apple iPhone 4S, Amazon Kindle Fire, Asus Transformer Prime, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Toshiba Thrive, Motorola Xoom and more.
* DVD Catalyst 4 converts DVDs as well as almost all video file types, including AVI, DIVX, MPEG, M2TS, MKV, YOUTUBE and much more, without the need of additional software.
* DVD Catalyst 4 includes profiles for all popular video-capable devices, including the latest iPad, NOOK, Kindle Fire and Android smartphones and tablets. Just select your brand and device model, and you are ready to go.
* DVD Catalyst 4 automatically adjusts the volume on all your conversions. Different video sources have a different volume, and the biggest gripe people have with other conversion tools is that when they watch movies on their device, the volume is either too loud or not loud enough. With DVD Catalyst 4, you don’t have to worry about any of that. It uses a technology we call Volume Maximizer (gain), which adjusts the volume for each conversion you do to a certain maximum volume, so you will never have to adjust the volume ever again.
* Free updates for as long as we are on v4. DVD Catalyst 4 gets updated on a regular basis to include support for new devices as well as new features. Many of the new features we add in a minor version (4.0 > 4.1) are enough for our competitors to require an upgrade fee, but we include them for free.
* DVD Catalyst 4 is DRM-Free, so no activation or license keys, so if you purchase a new computer, you don’t have to repurchase. As long as it is for your own use, you can even install it on more than one computer.
* One App does everything. No need to purchase a different app because you switch your phone or tablet, no need to purchase a different app because you want to convert video files instead of DVDs.
Whats New in v184.108.40.206?:
* Profiles for new (2013) Galaxy Tab and Galaxy Note models, HTC
M7, Xperia Z, Ascend G, Optimus G Pro and more.
* Global > General > Clean filename option (enabled by default).
Lets you turn off the filename-cleanup routine of DVD Catalyst
* Use DVD name as folder. When enabled, DVD Catalyst will
create a folder with the DVD name, and use that to store the
tracks from that DVD.
* small bug with multi-channel Bluray audio.
* some other stuff.
Install dc220.127.116.11_Retail_Full.exe. As stated in release notes, the Boosterpack is now included in the inital setup (enable Power User). Manual and also the RETAIL MP4 Streaming Server is also included with this release. No crack needed, this is the RETAIL release.
DVD.Catalyst.4.v18.104.22.168.RETAIL-TE - Uploaded | Extabit