Read changelog.txt for information on updated content
Dungeons and Dragons Daggerdale Update 1 info:
- Fix to player menu bug
- Character becomes stuck after progressing to Obisdia.
- Saves new profiles when not signed in or changing signed in player.
- PC can no longer maximize the window
- Multiple UI fixes.
- Human Fighter: The user’s character becomes stuck in the block stance and is unable to move.
- Fixed the player character occasionally freezing at the end of an attack Power animation
- Enemies frequently display frozen in their death animation when the player kills them from a distance.
- Issue with game reloading after defeating Rezlus
- Static block makes the fighter to slide if it get hit twice and the class button is released
- Ability scores show correctly on PC local coop
- PC does not need online invites
- UI adjustments for 16:10 spec monitors.
- Numerous supported resolutions added for PC
- Elven Rogue: Powers: The visual effects from the powers remain on the character when the player uses Rogue Dodge and a power in rapid succession.
- Missing Power points and returning them
- Shield stacking
- New sequence action that reset player’s health and prevent them to get status effect damage.
- Level error fixes.
- Cull distance volume fix.
- Full rebuilds on all maps.
- Multiple texture fixes
- General optimization across the game
1. Unpack release
2. Run Dungeons.and.Dragons.Daggerdale.Update.1.exe
4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main install folder and overwrite
5. Play the game
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy