THETA release retail version and update version 7.04 Patch.
Dungeon Defenders is a Tower Defense Action-RPG where you must save the land of Etheria from an Ancient Evil! Create a hero from one of four distinct classes to fight back wave after wave of enemies by summoning defenses and directly participating in the action-packed combat!
Customize and level your character, forge equipment, gather loot, collect pets and more! Take your hero through multiple difficulty modes and challenge/survival missions to earn more experience & even better treasure. Join your friends with 4-player online and local (splitscreen) co-op to plan your strategies together or compete in PvP Deathmatch.
Dungeon Defenders v7.0 multi 5 retail READ NFO-THETA
Dungeon Defenders v7.04 update cracked READ NFO-THETA
• The Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device for the Huntress hero class. Constantly consuming energy when active, this device allows it’s user to open portals from one location to another and can be used to greatly extend a trap’s range, quickly teleport across the map, or confound enemies!
• Four Team Fortress 2 Familiars:
- The Heavy: Uses his Gatling gun to shoot at enemies from afar.
- The Engineer: Repairs groups of nearby towers while you’re on the offensive.
- The Medic: Heals a group of nearby allies amidst battle.
- The Pyro: Uses a flame-thrower to set your foes on fire.
• Argo Pet, a baby green dragon - starts out as just a tiny creature, but he packs a whallop in the form of stinging vampiric poison projectiles, which sap enemy hitpoints while adding a small amount to your own! He also boosts a variety of your Hero statistics, so level him up and he'll not only grow in size and strength, but in benefit to your own character as well. An essential companion for any serious defender of dungeons.
• Nagi Pet, a baby black dragon - starts out as a small critter, who heals your towers while also attacking nearby enemies! He also boosts a variety of your Hero statistics, so level him up and he'll not only grow in size and strength, but in benefit to your own character as well. A helpful companion for any defender of dungeons.
• Archimedes Pet - starts out as a miniscule hatchling, who periodically heals you while scratching at any nearby enemies! He also boosts a variety of your Hero statistics, so level him up and he'll not only grow in size and strength, but in benefit to your own character as well. A loyal companion for any defender of dungeons.
• Mephisto Pet - healing your towers AND punishing your foes with blasts of fire, along with boosting your offensive statistics, Mephisto is the ultimate travelling companion!
7.04 Patch Notes:
* Steam persona names with non-ASCII characters can now connect to TrendyNet. (Korean names, etc)
* Fixed special characters "\", "/", "<" creating unjoinable online games
* Fixed "Start Wave" not updating to display the current Wave number of the match
* Fixed potential losing-mission-unlock issue
* Added option to toggle chase camera offset between left, right, and centered
* Added option to disable "automatic step towards melee target" behavior
* Made UI Scale keep the edge-alignment of the UI elements, so they stay at their corner even as they get smaller
* Console key now changed from Tilde to F1
* Apprentice: increased Tower attack rate ramp
* Squire: lowered Tower DPS ramp
* Increased maximum number of dropped items on the ground in missions
* Made "L" key quickly log/unlock the highlighted item in your Item Box
* Added -dowritelog commandline option to output log data & better error reporting method
* Reworked TrendyNet keep-alive logic to minimize disconnects and reduce load
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9c
• 1 GHz
• 1 GB RAM