DuckTales Remastered Update 4 MULTi6 by WayForward
See included changelog.txt for update info
- Pogo fix. Some users reported that the pogo was unreliable. Tweaking the window at which the game looks for the pogo input seems to have fixed the issue. It seems that it was too short and that some users set ups were dropping input frames.
- Flashing characters- Got rid of the flashing characters.
- Wii U crashing on the leaderboards.
- Duckworth sometimes fails to lower down the safe.
- The title crashes to a black screen when skipping the pre-race cinematic of Magica and Glomgold.
- In certain conditions the title would fail to respawn correctly after a failed attempt for the race to the dime.
- Added Quick Cinema mode. This mode will skip most of the cutscenes when activated. The option will show up if you have at least one playthrough completed, even it if was pre-patch. It's not a true speedrun option like we wanted to, butsome areas, like removing the random number events proved to be risky.