DTS-HD Master Audio Suite Pro v2.0 | 25.08 MB
DTS–HD Master Audio Suite™ is a complete audio encoding, decoding, quality control and bit-stream management solution for Blu–ray Disc, DVD, and DTS Music Disc.
Creates all varieties of DTS digital audio streams, from lossless DTS–HD Master Audio to DTS Express.
Tool set for encoded stream editing, verification, and bit stream management, featuring advanced Peak-Bit-Rate (PBR) analysis for DTS-HD Master Audio lossless audio files.
A standalone real–time decoder that provides confidence monitoring and playback of all DTS-HD and DTS streams, with synchronization to QuickTime video.
Preparing surround sound audio for an optical disc project has never been easier! Even with your first use, the speed and ease–of–operation are apparent in DTS–HD Master Audio Suite™. With features such as audio file drag–and–drop, auto-import, advanced bit-stream editing, dynamic parameter settings, and flexible quality control applications, DTS–HD Master Audio Suite™ audio software takes DTS bit-stream creation to a new level of simplicity.
Channel Layout Support:
- Up to 7.1 ch. Discrete for Primary Audio for Blu–ray Disc
- Up to 6.1 ch. Discrete for DVD–V & DVD–A
- Up to 6.1 ch. Discrete for DTS Music Disc (CD)
- 7.x to 5.x channels
- 5.x to 2.0 channels (Stereo) Sample rates (file type):
- 48, 96 and 192 kHz for Blu–ray Disc (.dtshd)
- 48 kHz for Blu–ray Disc Secondary Audio (.dtshd)
- 48 and 96 kHz for DVD–V and DVD–A (.cpt)
- 44.1, 88.2** kHz for DTS Music Disc (.wav)
- Accepts Broadcast WAV, AIFF, and WAV files
- Time code rates: 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97 Drop and Non Drop, 30 fps
**Stereo only is supported at this sample rate
DTS–HD™ File Information and Verification
- Timecode Restripe
- Trim, Split, Append , Add Silence, and Join/Replace editing functions for .dtshd files
- PBR Analysis with data rate graphing and .dtspbr data file generation
Homepage - http://www.dts.com/