DROD The City Beneath 184.108.40.206 | 102.55 MB
The DROD series began over a decade ago and has enthralled thousands of players. Our latest DROD game, The City Beneath, was made by and for this community. Admittedly, The City Beneath is a very difficult game, but it's also a tremendously rewarding experience. We did not make this game for just anyone; we made it for the great puzzlesolvers in the world--the joyful scrutinizers, the illuminated elite! Our approach is to create novel types of puzzles and showcase their facets in the context of an interesting story.
You begin as a rather ugly man named "Beethro" who travels deep beneath the ground. There are other people down there too, citizens of a mysterious "Rooted Empire", that are carving tunnels and building things. Beethro just wants to know why, but it's hard to get a useful answer. He was always fond of saying "there is no problem that can't be solved with a really big sword," but upon arriving at the underground capital, Beethro is startled to find that nobody seems interested in attacking him. No, for some reason, they would rather persuade him to stand in a very long line.
Are you new to DROD? If so, then I envy you. A vast, unexplored territory has just opened up! Here is what you will find in our latest offering:
* Over 350 rooms, each grouped within a level organized around a different type of puzzle element.
* A humorous story of conspiracy and confusion with over 80 characters, each portrayed with quality voice acting.
* Secrets and extra challenges that lay in store for the more curious.
* A 90-minute soundtrack composed by synthpop artist Jon Sonnenberg of Travelogue.
* Detailed in-game artwork that shows a range of environments, including outdoor and weather effects.
homepage - http://www.caravelgames.com/