Dr.Hardware 2009 v9.9.2e | 2.67 MB
Dr. Hardware - Your PC Expert!
Since 1994 Dr. Hardware is among the most advanced system information programs being on the market for 15 years now. This program for beginners and professional users, for your desktop computer as well as for your notebook or netbook.
Dr. Hardware covers the whole machine and includes not only the common stuff (like processor detection etc.) but also some more sophisticated tests like hardware sensor, ATA/S-ATA/Atapi and network analysis. Also it comes with 7 benchmark tests and provides full support for all 32 and 64 Bit Windows desktop versions: Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, 2003, XP and Vista.
Dr. Hardware, as our other products are distributed as shareware, thus enabling the user to evaluate the program before purchasing a license. New release! Dr. Hardware 2009 Second Edition is out!
Dr. Hardware 2009 Second Edition - Highlights
Detects and analyses the latest processors, mainboard chipsets, PCI devices and much more.
Full Windows Vista 64 bit support due to digitally signed kernel mode driver and program files!
Completely new analysis sections never seen before in Dr. Hardware:
- USB device analysis
- detailed informationen about nVidia video adapters including temperature sensor readings and CUDA
- separate display analysis with additional informations (especially digital displays)
- Keyboard and mouse analysis
- List of installed applications
New: detects AMD Phenom II, Intel Dual Core Celeron T1x00 and E1x00, Celeron 2x0, 4x0 and 5x0, more accurate detection of desktop and mobile Core 2 Duo/45nm processors
New: Sensor monitoring now including:
- Support for harddisk, GPU and FB-Dimm temperature readings (Intel Server chipsets 5000/5400/7300)
- Support for Fintek F71805F and F71882FG chips
- Enhanced temperature monitoring in
New: detects Windows 7 as well as further Windows product types Windows XP/Vista product key reporting, DirectX version reporting
More than just system info: Features Burn-In-test, Rating test, keyboard input test, monitor test screen.
Several bug fixes and much more
* Detailed analysis of core hardware and connected devices of personal computers
* Detects processor, BIOS, cache, bus system
* Detailed information for many current mainboard chipsets
* Examines harddisk, CD ROM, modem, VGA adapter
* Lists your (E-)IDE, ATAPI and SCSI devices
* Description of installed multimedia devices
* PCI list
* Scanner analysis via Twain interface
* SMBios analysis
* SDRAM detection and information (Serial Presence Detect Method)
* Analysis of mainstream sensors
* Network analysis
* Benchmarks for CPU, video adapter, harddrives, CD ROM/DVD, ASPI/SCSI devices, net drives
* List of used IRQ and DMA channels as well as I/O ports and memory areas
* Windows memory analysis, process and module list, system monitor
* Windows version information
* Internet Explorer / Firefox detailed info
* Monitor test screen
* Keyboard input test
* Burn-In and Rating test (registered version only)
homepage - http://www.dr-hardware.com/