DownStream Technologies BluePrint-PCB 18.104.22.1688 | 177.17 MB
Automate the PCB documentation process, while increasing detail, streamlining distribution, and easing the entire process...
BluePrint 2.0 and CAM350 10.0 completes a strategic milestone in DownStream’s product development lifecycle as CAM350 will integrate with Blueprint’s document authoring tool to create a synergistic solution for all PCB post-processing.
This sets the stage for a process by which the user can utilize CAM350 and BluePrint together to create and distribute all the deliverables required for a complete PCB fabrication and assembly release package in one single electronic file.
The electronic release package can then be used to distribute, view and extract documents, Gerber files, NC Drill/Mill data and panel designs for the manufacturing process.
BluePrint 2.0 includes new functionality and enhancements, including:
* Panel Document Module - A new module for creating panels and panel documents has been added. Users can define panels using existing or new templates, step and repeat the design automatically, add fiducials, and pinning holes, then drag and drop onto a panel drawing for dimensioning and documentation.
* Flip Panel - Allows the user to select boards in the panel and flip them so that the top side of half of the boards and the bottom side of half will be side by side in the panel.
* Universal Release Package Navigator - A new Release Package Navigator allows BluePrint users to create and store all CAM350 and BluePrint outputs in a single electronic file. Users can now view and insert various documents, and files into the release package such as PDF, Gerber, NC, DXF, and BluePrint native files and the imported PCB database. When sent to a manufacturer, these files can then be viewed, and or extracted depending upon the file type so that all the contents of a PCB assembly can be stored in a single electronic file and shared as needed by down stream processes.
* CAM350 Embedding - BluePrint is now integrated with CAM350 so that data created or imported by either product can be used and shared with the other application.
* Usability Updates – A number of usability enhancements have been added to streamline BluePrint’s user interface as well as expedite access to frequently accessed dialog box commands including:
- New toolbars and context menus for reference designators, components and callouts
- New Component fill and fill-style commands for PCB views, variants and process steps
- New Noteblock line spacing and starting number controls
- New Insert Time and Date command
- Ability to select parts for process step using any attribute
- Automatically generate a Parts List from any PCB View
- Reference designators follow any angle component rotation
- Assembly Variant displays now support components with fill patterns and outline patterns
- New coordinate toolbar for location feedback during graphic editing
homepage - here