DomainBrain is a handy tool for Mac OS X that helps webmasters and web designers keep track of server and login information for websites they maintain.
DomainBrain v2.0 MacOSX Incl Keymaker-CORE | 2.29 MB
FTP? CMS? HTTP? OMG!
It may be only one website, but there are a lot of pieces that make up that one website. You’ll need login info for FTP, your admin account for the content management system, yadda yadda yadda. Multiply all that by a half dozen websites, and it’s information overload.
DomainBrain has a place for everything - your FTP login, database access info, CMS admin account, plus hosting and registrar account info. All in one place, just a click away. And now with customizable categories and fields in version 2, you can fill in whatever’s missing.
New in Version 2
* Customizable Data Categories - Add or delete multiple instances of a category or create your own custom categories and fields.
* Show/Hide Categories - Display or hide categories on a per-domain basis.
* Table Categories - A new category type for tabular data such as email address lists.
* iCal Integration - Set reminders for domain expiry dates in iCal.
* New interface - An overhauled UI with many improvements to the look and layout.
..: iNSTALL/REGiSTER NOTES :..
Use our keymaker to register the application.