Dolphin Integration Smash 5.16.0 | 135.41 MB
Dolphin Integration is up to their charter as the most adaptive and lasting creator in the Microelectronics Design Industry to "enable mixed signal Systems-on-Chip". It stars a quality management stimulating reactivity for innovation as well as independence and partnerships with Foundries. Their current mission is to supply worldwide customers with fault-free, high-yield and reliable sets of CMOS Virtual Components.The strategy is to follow product launches with evolutions addressing future needs, emphasizing resilience to noise and drastic reductions of power-consumption at SoC level, thanks to their own missing EDA solutions enabling Application Hardware Modeling (AHM) as well as early Power and Noise assessment, plus engineering assistance for Risk Control.
* Founded in 1985
* 200 professionals
* Headquartered in Grenoble, France
* Three additional competency centers
Design for MEMS in Duisburg,
Germany, since 1997
Design of Power Regulators in Montreal,
Canada, since 2007
Design of Embedded Memories in Netania,
Israel, since 2009
* Champion of Microelectronics deverticalization
between Foundries and Fabless
* Strongly present at export worldwide and particularly in Asia
* Worldwide Sales support, unique with IP FAEs
* Publicly listed on Alternext as ALDOL
* ISO-9001:2000 certified
* High-performance Audio Codecs from 80 to 106 dB of SNR, in all current technological nodes, with embedded power control. The new Helium family is optimized for ultra low dynamic power consumption.
* High-resolution Mems converters, ADC and DAC, with multi-domain closed-loop control up to 130 dB
* Linear regulators and switching converters offering low Bill of Material thanks to inductor less solutions
* Patented libraries of Memories and Standard Cells, for low-power and high density, down to 40 nm.
The RCSL approach (Reduced Cell Stem library) is championed by SESAME bypassing its Complex competitors in density and power.
* High productivity Development Platforms for 8-bit and 16-bit 8051 applications with a 32-bit extension, plus Emulation and Real-time Tracing
* Low power design thanks to dynamically self-adapted cache controller I-Stratus optimized for reducing the power consumption of the MCU + its memories
Missing EDA Links
* Multilingual and Mixed-Signal simulator SMASH, "All-in-One", an EDA must for hierarchical SoC Integration, with patented features for DfY, and the most extensive language coverage for VHDL-AMS. It serves as the cornerstone for the Virtual Fab Process enabling ViC and SoC Right-on-First-Silicon.
* The third generation Schematics Editor SLED and the only mixed-signal power simulator SCROOGE TLA.
Custom Fabless services
* Service delegation on customer site, our six skills provide the complete range of competencies required by the design flow, from specifications statement to masks layout, all the while ensuring circuits testability.
* DOLPHIN is the specialist of mixed-signal SoC Integration who will help you to create the physical implementation of your SoC they are purely analog or purely logical or mixing analog and logical.
* Custom Fabless Products, DOLPHIN's know-how is unique for realizing upstream Virtual Test, so that delivering a Mixed Signal SoCs right-on-first-pass is not a happenstance: it implies leaving no Design Checks to chance!
Home Page - http://www.dolphin.fr/