DobySoft NativeJ Professional Edition v4.8.9 | 2.05 MB
NativeJ generates Win32 native launchers for your Java applications. No more ugly batch files! The launchers generated by NativeJ look and behave exactly like native Win32 programs. Automatically generates Win32 native EXE for your Java applications. No more ugly batch files. They possess their own custom icons when viewed in Explorer, and they do not appear as another java.exe or javaw.exe in the process list. Besides looking and feeling like native apps, these launchers also have another advantage: speed. Executing a batch file requires first loading up the command processor, which steps through each line of the batch file before it encounters the line which calls the Java frontend java.exe or javaw.exe. This frontend imposes further overhead as it parses the command-line arguments before loading the JVM with the proper parameters. The native launchers generated by NativeJ eliminates all these overhead and load the JVM directly, resulting in snappier program loading.
· Project wizard to simplify the process of creating new projects.
· Ability to configure process icon, name and initial priority.
· Ability to specify search order for JRE/JDK on target machine.
· Ability to redirect stdout/stderr to external log file or popup message box.
· Ability to embed application JAR files into generated EXE.
· Ability to add version information to the generated EXE.
· Ability to configure service name, description, startup type, characteristics and dependencies.
· Simple point-and-click interface. No need to wrestle with C compiler and JNI code.
· Generates console and graphical EXE, as well as Win32 service.
· Ability to configure application working directory.
· Ability to use application parameters from a configuration file when the executable is run.
· Automatic detection of JRE/JDK (client or server) on target machine
· Support for private bundled JRE.
· Dynamic classpath construction by automatically appending all jar or zip files in classpath directories to the final classpath.
· Native splash screen that pops up as soon as the EXE is activated, while your application loads in the background. Splash screen can be configured to stay on the screen for a fixed number of seconds, or automatically removed as soon as the Java application displays a window.
· Ability to restrict graphical applications to a single instance.
· Ability to customize/localize strings and messages in the generated EXE.
· Command-line generator for integration with build tools.
· Supports Sun JDK/JRE 1.2 and above.
· Supports IBM JDK/JRE 1.2 and above.
· Supports BEA WebLogic JRockit JDK/JRE 1.5.
Homepage - http://www.dobysoft.com/products/nativej/