DMG Audio EQuality VST VST3 v1.08 (x86)-ASSiGN | Rar | 7 MB
EQuality is designed to allow you to make it work the way you want it to. At every stage, we've sought out any idiosyncrasies in the design, and replaced them with solutions that make sense, and with options to allow you to have things the way you need them.
EQuality is not just an equaliser: it's a definite advantage.
* Very low CPU usage for every track of your mix
* Linear/Analogue/Minimum phase modes for master and special channels
* Digital+ mode, to help turn awesome into perfect.
* Generates super-high-quality prototypes. Clear undistorted top.
* Big, clear, antialiased graph
* Hi-res Spectrum analyser
* Three different UI modes to taste - full, graph and knobs.
* M/S processing modes
* Control linking for all EQ parameters
* Win VST, Win VST3, Win VST 64bit, Win VST3 64bit, Win RTAS
* Mac VST UB, Mac AU 32+64bit UB, Mac RTAS
* 6 bands, 2 shelf/bells, 4 bell/notches, Q 0.1->50, +/-36dB range
* 2 fully parametric filters (high and low-pass), 6/12/18/24/30/36db/oct Q 0.1->20
* extra HPF, to kill rumble.
* gain-q interaction controllably
* 8 A/B banks.
* Shelves have "shift" to shift resonance above/below curve.
* Range, to scale the EQ response, both +ve and -ve.
* Frequency Shift to tune frequencies up/down.
* Autolisten to hunt out frequencies.