Many Years have passed since the darkness of Damians armies was repelled and Damian was banished into another realm by mans Demigod hero, the Divine. While men enjoy their first years of real peace, Damian breaks free from his bonds and returns to the world of Rivellon to take vengeance on who imprisoned him. To do so, Damian takes control of the minds of the worlds rarest and most powerful beings: the Dragon Knights, whom he unleashed on to the world.It is one of them who kills the Divine. With the dragons now on the side of evil, many young men and women of Rivellon have taken up the role of ridding the world of these dragons – they are known as Dragons Slayers.
* Sequel to the award-winning Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity Role Playing Games: Following the lineage of these two much-acclaimed RPGs, Divinity II: Ego Draconis has adapted many of the most famous elements that made these two original games classics. Divinity II: Ego Draconis makes use of the same classless system that was incorporated in Divine Divinity, which allows you to choose your own path as you become a Dragon Knight.
* Fight as both a human and a dragon: Don’t settle for taming and riding a dragon when you can be the Dragon! For the first time, an RPG unleashes the very power of the Dragon on you! Climb high and vaporize all that stands in your way as you strategically use both your human and dragon forms to defeat Damian and become the ultimate Dragon Knight!
* Dynamically unfolding storyline depending on your choices and skills: Divinity II : Ego Draconis gives you a wide range of moral choices when deciding on how to act on quest objectives. When you make these choices, the consequences of your actions appear throughout game play. Consequences such as up to 20 possible quest solutions, new quest chains, NPC reactions, vendor pricing and other experience-altering consequences make Divinity II: Ego Draconis very interesting and engaging.
* Use your powerful Battle Tower as base of operations: Looming like a colossal stone claw over Sentinel Island, stands the Battle Tower, a vast citadel built many centuries ago by Maxos, the Dragon Mage. Become bound to the Battle Tower through a mystical relic known as the Dragon Stone. The Dragon Stone allows you to teleport to the Battle Tower at any moment so that you can utilize the powers within.
* Build your very own ultimate fighting creature: Conjure the spirits to bring to life a creature made from body parts you have collected during your battles. This creature?s power is literally the sum of its body parts; the composition of various limbs determines its strengths and abilities. Once you are able to assemble this abomination, you may summon it to support you in combat.
Minimum System Requirements:
CPU: 1.8 Ghz Dual Core (XP/Vista)
RAM: 1 Gb (XP)/2 Gb (Vista)
HD: 9 Gb free HD space
Gfx Card: 256 Mb Shader Model 3.0 (Nvidia Geforce 7600-Series/Ati Radeon 1600 or better)