Here's a useful app to help you to catalog your disks with ease! Simple, Easy and Fast with a bunch of features!
Catalog your discs with ease! Drag and drop your disk icon onto the catalog window. Automatically add a burning disc by Roxio Toast Titanium. Use batch scan mode for multiple discs. You can also use the generate thumbnail images option. And please compare its fast cataloging engine with other catalogers!
View your catalogs
- Finder like intuitive look and feel.
- You can print a catalog.
- Use "Select Original" to reveal an item on Finder.
- Use "Open Original" to open an item directly.
- Use "QuickLook" to preview an item without even opening it.
Search through your catalogs
- Find by name and other file attributes.
- Use boolean search expressions. more
- Search through your catalogs via Spotlight.
- Super fast search algorithm.
- Opening multiple catalogs at once.
- Optimized cataloging engine for multi-core/multiprocessor systems.
- Trusted catalog database format for scalability and storage of huge data.
- Compressing catalog data for disk space.
- Zip, StuffIt, RAR, 7-Zip, tar, gzip, bzip2, CompactPro and LHA archive formats support. *
- CD-TEXT format support.
- Cataloging a folder on a network volume.
- Shared catalog file access via AppleShare file server / AFP.
- Long unicode name and Asian languages support.
- Localized for 13 languages.
6.4.4 - 27 Jul. 2013
- Fixed a bug that causes crash when canceling a scanning task on Mac OS X 10.5.
- Supported to download and install updates (using Sparkle).
- Fixed some minor bugs.
1. Install DiskCatalogMaker 6.4.4
2. If you're using Moutain Lion OS version, before running DiskCatalogMaker 6.4.4 disable "Gatekeeper" feature.
3. Apply patch.
4. Enjoy !
Download from Uploaded - RapidGator - DizzCloud