DirectUpdate 220.127.116.11 Multilingual | 6.64 MB
DirectUpdate is the first and only dynamic dns client updater running as a NT service with remote administration. You want to host your own web/ftp server, but don't have a fixed IP address ? Dynamic dns is for you ! Create an account and run DirectUpdate on your machine, you'll have your always up to date own domain pointing to your machine !
DirectUpdate killer features' are:
- Full NT service (NT4.0/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7) and service-like (98/Me).
- Remote administration.
- Secured (SSL or MD5) updates (when supported by server).
- Built-in administration web server.
- Supports many accounts.
- Supports many IP addresses simultaneously (ISP, VPN, ...)
- EMail notification, FTP upload, RAS connection management...
- "Designed for Windows XP" and "Certified for Windows Vista" logo
and much more... (Please visit the download page to get it now !)
What's new in 4.6.6:
• Added dynami.co.za
• Added DNSEver.com
• Added m2f.at
• Added Zerigo.com
• Added ZoneEdit legacy
• Added EasyDNS Caprica
• Fixed dns plug-in reporting incorrect result
• Fixed a crash in SockEx
• Fixed RegFish.de
• Updated openssl to v1.0.0.d
Home Page - http://www.directupdate.net/