Here we have the most recent stable version of this popular file manager Directory Opus Pro..
Are you frustrated by the limitations of Windows Explorer? Directory Opus provides a complete Explorer Replacement with far more power and functionality than any other file manager available today.
Just some of the features include:
- Single or dual pane file display and trees
- Folder tabs let you keep multiple folders open and switch quickly between them
- Unique Explorer Replacement mode provides a full replacement for Windows Explorer
- Quickly filter, sort, group and search your folders
- Support for FTP and archive formats like Zip, 7Zip and RAR
- Viewer pane lets you preview images, documents and more
- Batch renaming, view and edit file metadata
- Access content on portable devices like phones, tablets and cameras, and burn your files to CD or DVD
- Built-in tools including synchronize and duplicate file finder
- Calculate folder sizes and print or export folder listings
- Queue multiple file copies for improved performance
- Color-code your files and folders or assign star ratings
- Fully configurable user interface - toolbars, keyboard hotkeys, and a full scripting interface let you tailor Opus exactly to suit your needs
- Efficient, multi-threaded, modern design. Available in both 32 and 64 bit versions.
Changes in Directory Opus 11.7:
- Fixed problem with the Run Now option when a copy job is queued.
- The way the Rating column was sorted had inadvertently changed – this has been returned to its original behavior.
- Timestamps in RAR archives could be shifted by the current GMT offset (when using UnRAR.dll instead of 7z.dll for RAR).
- Fixed the Folder Formats Labels page enable/disable state not being saved to disk.
- Added locked property to the Format script object to retrieve the format lock state.
- Script configuration variables can now include multi-line strings. To do this, set the variable's default value in OnInit to a string containing a CR/LF pair (or just a CR/LF pair by itself if you want the default value to be empty).
- A script's configuration variables can now have descriptions assigned to them which are displayed in the configuration editor, using the new config_desc property of the ScriptInitData object.
- If an OnBeforeFolderChange script runs Go BACK in response to a Go BACK command, the history position would end up wrong (you would actually end up two folders back instead of one).
- Install the app.
- Use the included info to register.
- Dont forget about the certificate!
Note: Make sure you use a firewall to block the app from accessing to the web before the certificate gets blacklisted :)
Directory Opus Pro 11.7 Build 5372 (x86) - Uploaded - RapidGator - DataFile
Directory Opus Pro 11.7 Build 5372 (x64) - Uploaded - RapidGator - DataFile
Directory Opus Pro 11.7 Build 5372 Portable (x86/x64) - Uploaded - RapidGator - DataFile