Here we got a top-notch release for the latest version of Directory Opus Pro. The file manager for Windows!
Are you frustrated by the limitations of Windows Explorer? Directory Opus provides a complete Explorer Replacement with far more power and functionality than any other file manager available today.
Just some of the features include:
- Single or dual pane file display and trees
- Folder tabs let you keep multiple folders open and switch quickly between them
- Unique Explorer Replacement mode provides a full replacement for Windows Explorer
- Quickly filter, sort, group and search your folders
- Support for FTP and archive formats like Zip, 7Zip and RAR
- Viewer pane lets you preview images, documents and more
- Batch renaming, view and edit file metadata
- Access content on portable devices like phones, tablets and cameras, and burn your files to CD or DVD
- Built-in tools including synchronize and duplicate file finder
- Calculate folder sizes and print or export folder listings
- Queue multiple file copies for improved performance
- Color-code your files and folders or assign star ratings
- Fully configurable user interface - toolbars, keyboard hotkeys, and a full scripting interface let you tailor Opus exactly to suit your needs
- Efficient, multi-threaded, modern design. Available in both 32 and 64 bit versions.
Changes in Directory Opus 11.3:
– Aliases like /hostdocuments are now defined for normal HDD installs, pointing to the same locations as the normal /mydocuments etc. aliases. This allows you to use those aliases in buttons and scripts without worrying about whether or not you are on a USB install.
– When using the Rename dialog and choosing to overwrite an existing file, the recycle bin confirmation dialog could open and then go behind the Lister. This has been fixed.
– The path for configuration backups is now remembered relative to the nearest built-in alias, if possible. For example, if you save your config backup to the desktop folder, it will remember /desktopdir rather than the full path, meaning it will choose the appropriate desktop folder if you then load the same config on another machine where the username, and thus the desktop path, is not the same.
– FTP has been updated to the latest version of the OpenSSL libraries, to fix the "heartbleed" security hole.
- Install the app.
- Use the included info to register.
- Dont forget about the certificate!
Note: Make sure you use a firewall to block the app from accessing to the web before the certificate gets blacklisted :)
Directory Opus Pro 11.3 Build 5215 (x86) - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom
Directory Opus Pro 11.3 Build 5215 (x64) - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom