Here's the most recent stable version of powerful explorer replacement Directory Opus for Windows 32 and 64-bit.
Are you frustrated by the limitations of Windows Explorer? Directory Opus provides a complete Explorer Replacement with far more power and functionality than any other file manager available today.
Just some of the features include:
- Single or dual pane file display and trees
- Folder tabs let you keep multiple folders open and switch quickly between them
- Unique Explorer Replacement mode provides a full replacement for Windows Explorer
- Quickly filter, sort, group and search your folders
- Support for FTP and archive formats like Zip, 7Zip and RAR
- Viewer pane lets you preview images, documents and more
- Batch renaming, view and edit file metadata
- Access content on portable devices like phones, tablets and cameras, and burn your files to CD or DVD
- Built-in tools including synchronize and duplicate file finder
- Calculate folder sizes and print or export folder listings
- Queue multiple file copies for improved performance
- Color-code your files and folders or assign star ratings
- Fully configurable user interface - toolbars, keyboard hotkeys, and a full scripting interface let you tailor Opus exactly to suit your needs
- Efficient, multi-threaded, modern design. Available in both 32 and 64 bit versions.
What's New In Directory Opus 11:
- Toolbars & Hotkeys Improvements
- File Display Toolbars
- Streamlined Copy Progress Display (Jobs Bar)
- Details + Thumbnails Mode
- Status Bar, FAYT and Breadcrumbs Changes
- Folder Tree Changes
- File and Folder Labels Improvements
- SkyDrive support in Windows 8.1
- New Scripting Interface
- Miscellaneous Changes
- Preferences Changes
- Command Changes
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP,
- Server 2012, 2008, 2003.
- Uninstall previous versions completely.
- Install Directory Opus v.11.19.
- Don't launch at the end of installation!
- Choose the right architecture from Fix Files folder.
- Rename "dopuslib.dll in Fix Files" to for exmple "dopuslib1.dll"
- After you do the renaming, copy all content from Fix Files into program folder.
- Overwrite all of them. Open program, click on License Manager, install new certificate.
- Then choose the provided one in Fix Files.