About one month after the final release of Directory Opus, we finally got a compatible certificate file with the latest update. On the version 10, Directory Opus supports both 32 and 64 bit systems and includes two different setup files for these systems. Therefore 32 and 64 bit updates are seperate on this post.
Directory Opus 10.0.5.0 Final (x86/x64)
Directory Opus is a simplest file manager, a utility program which presents lists of files and allows the user to perform actions of some kind on those files. File managers are useful for moving files between folders, making backup copies of files, viewing pictures and playing sounds, running other utility programs on lists of files, deleting unwanted files and many other “housekeeping” tasks. Directory Opus goes beyond the simple file manager metaphor, and offers you a complete replacement for Windows Explorer and many other utility programs for handling FTP, ZIP, viewing files and images, running slideshows and more. It provides you with all this within a user-friendly and fully-configurable environment within which you can access and manage your important data with a minimum of effort. Harness the power of your computer like never before!
Directory Opus Features:
• Single or dual file displays, with single or dual trees, make navigating and manipulating files a breeze
• Folder tabs let you keep multiple folders open and switch quickly between them
• Integrated viewer pane lets you preview many common image and document file formats
• View and edit file metadata (EXIF, MP3, PDF, etc)
• Sorting, grouping, filtering and searching has never been easier
• Color code or rate your files and folders to make them easier to find
• Batch renaming including the option for a fully scripted rename using metadata
• Support for FTP, Zip, 7-Zip, RAR and many other archive formats
• Built-in tools including synchronize, duplicate file finder, image converter and uploader and more
• Print or export folder listings, copy file listings to the clipboard, calculate folder sizes
• Queue multiple file copies for improved performance
• Support for CD/DVD burning
• Support for the latest Windows 7 features including jumplists and indexed search
• Fully configurable user interface – toolbars, keyboard hotkeys and much more can be tailored to suit your needs
• Efficient, multi-threaded, modern design
• Supports Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 in both 32 and 64 bit versions
New in Directory Opus 10:
• File Management: Changes affecting core file management tasks (appearance and behaviour of the file displays).
• Archives: Changes relating to archive handling (improvements to Zip and support for additional formats like 7zip, etc).
• Searching and Filtering: Changes relating to searching and filtering the file lists (including integrated Windows Search support).
• File Copying: Changes relating to copying and moving files (including the addition of Copy Queue functionality).
• Metadata: Changes relating to the display and editing of metadata (including the new Metadata Pane).
• Libraries: Expanded support for Windows 7 Libraries, including making the Libraries system available to Windows XP and Vista users.
• Navigation: Changes to folder navigation tasks.
• Folder Tree: Changes to the Folder Tree (improved performance on networks, FTP integration and additional options controlling the appearance).
• FTP: Changes to the FTP client including improved support for additional proxy types.
• Windows 7 Features: Changes to take advantage of new Windows 7 functionality like Jump Lists.
• Utility Panel: Changes relating to the Utility Panel.
• Cosmetic Improvements: Changes that are largely cosmetic.
• Preferences: Changes that affect the Preferences system.
• Viewer and Preview Panel: Changes that affect the image viewers.
• Image and Audio Formats: Support for additional image and audio formats in file displays and viewers.
• Miscellaneous: Miscellaneous changes and improvements.
• Functions: Changes to Opus function scripting.
• Raw Commands: Changes to the internal command set.
Homepage – http://www.gpsoft.com.au