Digital Audio Editor 18.104.22.168 |8,64 MB
Simple, compact sound editor, classic interfeysom.S using Digital Audio Editor can record audio, mix files, apply a variety of effects, grouped in the main menu categories. In addition, the editor allows you to use two filters that reduce noise. The program also helps to record audio data from a microphone or any other sound source. Configure the sound quality when converting to the target format can be made in advance using a special tool.Digital Audio Editor is a visual audio editor and recorder software solution, which supports many advanced and powerful operations with audio data.
With Digital Audio Editor you can:
* Open, create, and save audio files in any of the supported formats (can also save any portion of a loaded file to disk as a new file);
* Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom Vertical);
* Play audio files or any portion of the files (Play, Pause, Stop);
* Record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device (you can record audio from DVD / VCD / CD Player, MP3 Player, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, Web Page, Internet Conversation, Internet News, Internet Radio Station and more);
* Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File);
* Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, etc.);
* Apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files;
* Convert an audio file from one format to another, and much more!
Digital Audio Editor supports the following file formats:
Waveform Audio (PCM Wave) Files (*.wav).
MPEG Audio (Various Layers) Files (*.mp3;*.mp2;*.mpeg).
Windows Media Audio Files (*.wma).
OGG Vorbis Audio Files (*.ogg).
CD Audio Tracks (*.cda).
VOX Dialogic ACPCM Files (*.vox).
RAW Audio Files (*.raw; *.pcm).
G.72x Audio Files (*.g721;*.g723;*.g726).
AU Unix Audio Files (*.au;*.snd).
AIFF Apple Audio Files (*.aif;*.aiff;*.aifc).
MPC Audio Files (*.mpc).
DSP Audio Files (*.dsp).
Home Page -