Digital Audio Editor - friendly interface allows you to perform lots of different operations in easy way. You can use it to record your own music, voice or other audio, edit it, mix it with other audio or musical parts, add effects like Reverb, Chorus, and Echo, and master it so that you can burn it to a CD, post it on the World Wide Web, or e-mail it. Digital Audio Editor supports all major audio file formats.
Digital Audio Editor is a program that can record, edit and mix music.
Digital Audio Editor will be interesting for professionals and amateurs, it is very easy to use, it enables you to perform a lot of operations without any difficulties. Once you get started you will be surprised to see the possibilities this program offers to you.
So what are the main functions of Digital Audio Editor? Suppose you have recorded some audio data, now you can do whatever you want with it: cut it, copy, paste, move, the same operations that you can do with the text in a word processor. In case you make a mistake, press Undo button, and try again.
· Open, create, and save audio files in any of the supported formats (can also save any portion of a loaded file to disk as a new file);
· Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom Vertical);
· Play audio files or any portion of the files (Play, Pause, Stop);
· Record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device (you can record audio from DVD / VCD / CD Player, MP3 Player, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, Web Page, Internet Conversation, Internet News, Internet Radio Station and more);
· Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File);
· Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, etc.);
· Apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files;
· Convert an audio file from one format to another
Homepage - http://www.audioeditor.us/