Here's the new updated version of DigiDNA iMazing. New update brings iPad Pro support with some new features..
iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can: Copy music to and from any iOS device, Backup & restore individual iOS apps and your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files (or progress in a game) or for copying the app as-is to another iOS and much more!
With iMazing, you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!) regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to; it's music copy how you always wished it could be, without limitations or restrictions
- Backup & restore individual iOS apps and your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files (or progress in a game) or for copying the app as-is to another iOS device
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system
- Use your iOS device like an external drive
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account
- Manage multiple backups of the same iOS device and restore from any one (similar to Time Machine for iOS)
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
What's new in version 1.4.0:
- Messages: optimised loading of large sets of messages (Mac)
- Music copy to device: transfer speed improved
- App backup restore: it is now possible to fully restore apps which use shared containers: data of WhatsApp and Readdle's Documents can now be backed up and restored fully.
- Backups are now completely editable - no readonly sections anymore, tinker away!
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
- Music copy to device: fixed rare ‘Error communicating with device' error resulting in ghost tracks on the target device
- Messages: fixed duplicate messages in csv export
- Messages: attachments file names in csv exports are now separated by ‘:' instead of ‘ '
- Backup File System: fixed rare crash when copying folders to a backup
- Backup restore: Fixed an issue where app data stored in a shared container could be incompletely restored
- Contacts: contacts with no first or last name but with a company name are no longer displayed as ‘No Name'
- iOS 9 notes are now properly wiped if unchecked during a backup restore
- Lots of tiny fixes and improvements in multithreading safety
Download FileDigiDNA iMazing 1.4.0 Multilingual (Win) - RapidGator - NitroFlare
DigiDNA iMazing 1.4.0 Multilingual (Mac) - RapidGator - NitroFlare