DiagBox for Peugeot & Citroen v.5.40 (2011) | 1,67 GB
DiagBox is a diagnostics software for Peugeot and Citroen vehicles used with hardware device in authorized workshops. This is new software which replaces Peugeot Planet 2000 and Citroen Lexia. Works with the original and Chinese adapters XS Evolution.
Program Name: DiagBox v5.40
Program Type: Diagnostics vehicles
Update (Actual.): 08.2011
Interface Language: Multilingual
Platform/OS: Only Windows XP 32-bit
Crack/SN: Present (Manual, Video-Tuturs & Patches)
File Format: iSO/Exe
File Size: 1,67 GB
Offline updates for DiagBox: 5.02>5.20, 5.20>5.29 (Especially for the clone interface), 5.20>5.33, 5.33>5.40 or 5.37>5.40.
1. Install DiagBox (don't try to activate!)
2. Do not Update!
3. Copy 'patch*.exe' to 'C:\AWRoot\bin\fi\cache\'
4. Run patchDBV05 (you must have successfull message)
5. Activate the DiagBox (choose code customer, Profile and enter any Code Activation with 32 char)
6. You can run the update now ( do not update from internet )
you can enter a false Activation Code (example : 12345678901234567890123456789011) the file patched will calculte the true.
in any PC, you can try with :
> Customer Code: 1234567 (or other number)
> Activation Code: 12345678901234567890123456789011 (or other, you must just enter 32 char)
> Profile: 1FFFFFFF ( I don't try with other number)
> Customer Code: 1234567
> PC Identifier Number:123456789
> Activation Number:????
> Activation Code: 12345678901234567890123456789011
> Profile: 1FFFFFFF or 2FFFFFFF
- Need to install all updates in order. After the upgrade to version 5.29, to run the program, wait until it indexes the update. Then close, & patch it, and once again to register.
Additional Information: In a separate archive contains detailed information on installing and updating the product in Russian and English languages, as well a three video-tutorials (for clarity).
Languages: English, Deutsch, Česki, Dansk, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Polski, Portugues, Slovenščina, Suomi, Svenska, Turkce, Έλληνας, Pусский.