DFX Audio Enhancer 9.206 (6 in 1) | 18.42 MB
DFX Audio Enhancement Features:
• Advanced DSP Sound Enhancement Effects
• Speakers and Headphones Optimization
• Finely-tuned, Customizable Music Presets
• Dynamic Sound Spectrum Analyzer
• Powerful Audio Processing Modes
• Stylish, Shapely Skins
• Space Saving Mini-mode Interface
• Presets Backup and Restore
• Preset Song Associations
• 5.1/7.1 Surround Sound Support
• 64-Bit Windows Support
Give your digital music files more vibrancy with DFX® Audio Enhancer! DFX enhances your music listening experience by improving the sound quality of MP3, Windows Media, Internet radio and other music files. With DFX you can transform the sound of your PC into that of an expensive stereo system placed in a perfectly designed listening environment. Renew stereo depth, boost your audio levels and produce a deep, rich bass sound.
DFX dramatically improves your digital audio experience with:
• 3D Surround Sound - Immerse yourself inside the music
• Stereo Ambience - renew lost stereo depth High Fidelity Restoration
• Dynamic Gain Boosting - pump up the volume
• Headphones Optimization - Hear more pleasant, natural sounds with headphones
• Customizable Music Presets - Select finely-tuned settings for many styles of music
• Booming HyperBass - produce deep, rich bass sounds
• High Fidelity Restoration - eliminate that "muffled" sound
• Spectrum Analyzer - "See" DFX enhance your sound
• Music and Speech Modes - Get optimized sound for any type of audio
• Customizable Skins - Choose from hundreds of skins
Advanced DSP Sound Effects:
* Harmonic Fidelity Restoration.
Adding Fidelity to your audio eliminates the "muffled" sound that is an artifact of the data compression algorithms used in Internet audio formats. DFX compensates for this loss of high frequency fidelity by carefully regenerating the missing high frequency harmonics in the audio. This harmonic restoration is performed using patent-pending technology that carefully synthesizes high frequency harmonics to replace the harmonics lost during the encoding process.
* Ambience, Stereo Imaging.
Adding Ambience to your audio compensates for the lost or diminished stereo depth that is the result of closely located speakers, poor listening environments, and sonic losses due to data compression of Internet audio formats. DFX compensates for the reduced stereo imaging and depth of PC audio by carefully regenerating the ambience and stereo depth. This same ambience processing has been used by Grammy winning engineers of artists such as Alanis Morissette and Ella Fitzgerald.
* 3D Surround Sound.
Using the 3D Surround Sound component adds amazing depth and body to your audio, compensating for monitoring limitations and sonic losses due to data compression. With 3D Surround processing the sounds will surround you, virtually putting you inside the music! 3D Surround enhances the sound played on conventional 2-speaker systems and makes even small PC speaker systems sound larger and richer. It is also fully compatible with Surround Sound playback systems.
Using the HyperBass component adds deep, rich bass sound to your audio by compensating for the bass limitations of almost all PC-based audio systems and data-compressed audio formats. DFX does this by carefully regenerating the low frequency harmonics, thus increasing the perceived bass, but without exceeding the speakers physical limits, adding or changing speakers or amplifiers, and without increased power consumption. HyperBass greatly improves the bass performance of any sound system.
* Dynamic Gain Boosting.
Adding Dynamic Boost increases the perceived loudness of your audio while minimizing distortion levels, particularly when using Internet audio systems. By adding Dynamic Gain Boosting, your playback system will sound twice as loud without losing any punch on loud passages.
Typical PC-based multimedia playback systems and even home stereo playback systems suffer from limited dynamic range and headroom. Dynamic Boost compensates for this limited headroom by carefully processing the audio to increase the perceived loudness of the audio without altering the perceived dynamic range.