Depths of Peril - strategy, action RPG (fantasy) | 89.66 MB
Depths of Peril is a single player action RPG (role playing game) with strong strategy elements. You play as a faction leader protecting the barbarian city, Jorvik, by destroying threatening monsters and completing quests. At the same time, you compete with rival factions to see who will rule the city. Barbarians choose their leaders by fighting to the death!
'...a highly recommended title that seamlessly blends two genres into a unique and compelling gaming experience.' - Out of Eight
'Depths of Peril is addictive, frantic, challenging - and unique.' - RPG Watch
'Seriously, you guys. You gotta try this thing.' - Gaming's Edge
full version here to:
* Play through the rest of the storyline
* Explore the full world
* Combat many more monsters types
* Find and collect thousands more item types
* Gain access to higher difficulties (champion, elite, and legendary)
* Meet and destroy new covenants
* Improve your characters up to level 100
* Experience new random quests and world events
* and much more action RPG goodness...
* Unique blend of action RPG with strategy elements
* Leader of one warring faction fighting for supremacy
* Must navigate relationships with enemy factions using diplomacy, trade, war, and raids
* Real and hard consequences from a living world
* Breathing, evolving world
* A deep wellspring of history (40+ short stories, 60,000+ words)
* Random, seamless world
Depths of Peril is a single player action RPG (role-playing game) with strong strategy elements. You play as a faction leader protecting the barbarian city, Jorvik, by destroying threatening monsters and completing quests. At the same time, you compete with rival factions to see who will rule the city. Barbarians choose their leaders by fighting to the death!
As a faction leader, you must deal with rival factions through diplomacy, trade, and in time, war. Between battles and raids against other barbarian factions, you build the most powerful faction possible, to withstand your enemies. Building the power of a faction involves exploring a fantasy world, slaying dangerous monsters, solving quests for the city, avoiding deadly traps, and plundering loot to share within your faction.
But in this world, actions actually have consequences, so take care. Annoying the powerful and aggressive Legion of Fear faction will cause them to declare war and destroy you. Ignored Orc uprisings in the Black Forest will cause even more trouble. Protect ally covenants that are being raided, because friends are hard to come by.
Windows Minimum specs:
1.2 GHz Pentium 4 (or other equivalent)
GeForce 2 (or other equivalent)
150MB of hard drive space
Windows Recommended specs:
2.0 GHz Pentium 4 (or other equivalent)
GeForce 3 or better (or other equivalent)
homepage - http://www.soldak.com/Depths-of-Peril/Overview.html