This will include the complete collection that offers CD-ROM in ISO Image, Books and Audio Files.. I've got to say, It's not really easy to combine all these together.
Delta’s Key to the TOEFL Test is a comprehensive TOEFL preparation course. It is the first totally new TOEFL prep course to unlock the mysteries of the computerized TOEFL and the traditional paper–based test. The course design is based on sound instructional theory.
Fifty–four units of study each zero in on a specific skill in listening, language structure, reading, or writing. All units include a focus exercise, many sample test items, discussion of TOEFL “tricks,” several practice exercises, extension activities, and a skill assessment. The new “computer–unique” test items are clearly described with tips.
Students and teachers are given suggestions on various ways to use the text and cassettes.
Text features include
• Quick diagnostic test
• Over 2300 TOEFL–type questions in tests and exercises
• Tapescripts for all listening exercises
• Complete review of grammar points tested
• Mini–course in essay writing
• 32 quizzes and 3 section review tests
• 4 full–length practice tests
• Annotated answer keys that refer to units of study
• Graphs to record progress
Practice Tests for the CBT
Students and teachers want more practice for the computer–based test, and that is what Delta’s Key to the TOEFL Test CD–ROM provides. Ten full–length practice tests simulate the experience of taking the real computer–based TOEFL examination. Learners can choose to take each test in its entirety or focus on individual sections in Listening, Structure, Reading, and Writing.
• 1200 all new test questions
• Easy installation and navigation through screens
• Tutorials on how to answer each question type
• Review feature to check answers and explanations
• Scripts for all Listening texts
• Option to quit and save work to resume later
• Print features for essay and progress chart
System Requirements (dual platform CD–ROM)
- Macintosh: Any PowerPC (with at least 120MHz; Mac OS 7.5 or later; 32 Mb of RAM; At least 16Mb of available hard disk space; CD–ROM drive (at least 16x); 640x480 monitor displaying 256 colors; QuickTime 3.0.1 with plugin version 2.0.1.
- Windows: Multimedia PC with Pentium 120 MHz or higher; Windows 95/98/NT/2000 operating system; 32 Mb of RAM; At least 16Mb of available hard disk space; CD–ROM drive (at least 16x); 640x480 monitor with VGA graphic card (or compatible) supporting 256 colors.
More Info @ Amazon
Delta's Key to the Next Generation TOEFL Test (Book PDF) - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom
Delta's Key to the Next Generation TOEFL Test (CD-ROM ISO) - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom
Delta's Key to the Next Generation TOEFL Test (Audio Files) - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom