THETA release new version of famous RPG
Publisher: Hidden Path Entertainment
Size: 625 Mb
Defense Grid: The Awakening is a unique spin on tower defense gameplay that will appeal to players of all skill levels. A horde of enemies is invading, and it's up to the player to stop them by strategically building fortification towers around their base. Beautiful environments, spectacular effects, and a dynamic, engaging soundtrack bring the world to life. The controls are intuitive and the gameplay is deep — the special attacks and properties of each tower work together to provide many ways to succeed.
Defense Grid: Borderlands is the highly challenging expansion that not only provides four new maps and multiple challenge modes for each map, but it also brings 3 new challenge types to Defense Grid, adding a total of 30 new challenge modes across the original 20 maps in the Awakening campaign. Super Grinder, Campaign Reversed, and Poison Core modes create new strategic situations and require new approaches to solve.
In this first full-story expansion to the award-winning Defense Grid, GLaDOS, the menacing AI from Valve’s awesome Portal franchise, guest stars and shakes up the Defense Grid world. Players will battle not only alien hordes, but the deviousness of GLaDOS as she tests the player’s skills and changes all of the rules that you have come to know. Can you protect the cores in spite of her intrusive testing?
• 8 new maps with an all new story.
• 35 challenge missions.
• 7 new achievements.
• Over 15 hours of new gameplay.
- Added a “Rank” column back to the Mission Selection screen. The Score and Rank column will toggle between each other every 5 seconds.
- Fixed a bug with the UI selection sound effect playing multiple times simultaneously.
- Added more variety for a number of the AI’s random interjections regarding power cores, aliens, and a few other situtations.
- Added the ability to turn vsync on/off by going to Help & Options > Settings > Video. Default is On.
- Added a console application to update the medal’s in a user’s profile from that user’s entries on the leaderboards.
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9c
• 1.8 GHz
• 512 MB RAM