an audio player tailored to the particular needs of audiophiles.
Decibel supports all popular lossless and lossy audio formats including FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, Musepack, WavPack, Monkey's Audio, Speex, Apple Lossless, AAC, MP3, WAVE and AIFF.
For lossless formats such as FLAC and WAVE, and for Ogg Vorbis and specially tagged MP3 files, Decibel supports gapless playback with seamless transitions between tracks.
Decibel v1.2.6 MacOSX Cracked-NOY
Decibel processes all audio using 64-bit floating-point precision, providing the highest possible playback quality for files sampled at all bit depths.
For audiophile users desiring more control over their audio, Decibel can take exclusive control of the output device (using hog mode) and send audio in the device's native format. Additionally, Decibel can automatically adjust the output device's sample rate to that of the playing track, preventing audio quality degradation associated with software sample rate conversion.
Finally, Decibel can load and play files entirely in memory, eliminating audio glitching associated with disk access.
What's New in Version 1.2.6
- Digital volume is now always available
- Fixed a crash that could occur while quitting
- Fixed crashes that could occur when reading tags from malformed M4A files
- Fixed a crash when WAVE files containing MP3 data were opened
- Fixed a bug where the output device's sample rate wasn't automatically adjusted if the device was the default