Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut Update v1.01b by Rising Star Games
Changelog included in the pack
You wanted it, now you've got it the award-winning cult sensation Deadly Premonition is arriving on PC in an enhanced Director's Cut package
- Fixed case where movable objects became misaligned when pushed repeatedly from a specific direction.
- Added controller support for game.
- Added controller support for launcher.
- Enabled game to use multiple processor cores. This should improve performance and loading times on computers with multi-core processors.
- Fixed case where "All Achievements Unlocked" achievement was not unlocking for players. Players who have met the conditions will also now be awarded the achievement when they load their saved game.
- Alt button no longer pauses game.
- Fixed looping sound error when player stopped moving after stamina bar was full.
- Fixed case where car speedometers were being erratic on some computers.
- Decreased recovery time during a final event in the game. Players should find it easier to run and dodge now.