This is the registered retail version for the new update of dBpoweramp Music Converter v15.3.
Audio conversion perfected, effortlessly convert to mp3, FLAC, Apple lossless and more. dBpoweramp Music Converter™ has become the standard tool for audio conversions, over 30 million users world trust their converting to dBpoweramp.
Convert mp3, m4a (iTunes & iPod), WMA, WAV, AIFF, AAC, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few.
High Speed Conversions
Look for a mp3 converter which encodes using all CPU cores simultaneously, get the job done in double quick time.
Free converters come with a little extra (a spying toolbar, Trojan, malware, or virus), dBpoweramp has never bundled in 15 years, those wanting an mp3 converter, get just that and only that. No Trojan, no malware, no viruses.
Large numbers of files with 1 click, filter on mp3 or other file type.
Process the audio with Volume Normalize, or Sample / Bit Rate Conversion. dBpoweramp is a fully featured mp3 Converter.
dBpoweramp integrates into Windows Explorer, an mp3 converter that is as simple as right clicking on the source file; Convert To. Popup info tips, Edit ID-Tags are all provided.
It is safe to say, no other audio program converts more multi-format audio files than dBpoweramp, we have spent 15 years perfecting format-compatibility and conversion stability. If converting FLAC to mp3, wma to mp3, or wav to mp3, dBpoweramp is the right choice.
What's New in Version R15.3:
- ID Tag Processing DSP is also used for dynamic naming of filenames
- CD Ripper: Prep for PerfectTUNES art integration (in R16)
- If overread was not checked, it could on a small number of drives stop ripping correctly
- Naming with Maxlen would create shorter string if the value had commas
- mp3 genre would show '70s' as mapped genre
- If forced 32 bit install of dbp on 64 bit windows, then would not allow edit of id tags on right click to edit id tags
- m4a tagger would sometimes add 2nd udat chunk
Homepage - Release Notes
1. Unpack and install the program. It's registered retail version of Reference.