DAZ 3D Studio Advanced v184.108.40.206 (Public Release) | 101MB
DAZ Studio 3 Advanced - program is an expanded version of the popular set of tools designed to prepare high-quality three-dimensional graphics and animation. Commercial version of the program allows users to evaluate additional means of rendering images and enhanced support for shaders. Among other things, Daz Studio 3 Advanced offers the ability to import and export models in the format Collada, and also offers tools for editing keyframes in the animation and an excellent tool Figure Mixer.
DAZ Studio is developing the creative potential of artists, photographers, filmmakers, animators, illustrators, etc. And the amateurs and professionals will be able to create impressive images, suitable for any purpose. With DAZ Studio you just concentrate on your art - and not on the complex (and costly) equipment.
That is not an exhaustive list of what you can do using DAZ Studio:
- Add to the scene of so many people as you like for you;
- Set of people, animals, aliens, and even inanimate objects in that position (and position) that you need;
- Put your models, your selected items. Incidentally, many details such as hair and odezhdyimeyut many settings;
- To place furniture, background and objects on your scene. Almost an infinite variety of settings allows you to recreate your own living room, to simulate the cockpit spaceship ... or indeed anything to portray.
- Locate and adjust the light. You can easily adjust the brightness, area lighting, location, direction, color and transparency of light - to get the result, which is intended.
- Location and size of many cameras. By the way, to see the stage at once with the four points of view, you too can. You can also select your camera from you presented in the program range;
- Change any object, character or event in your scene.
• Support for hot keys
• Multiple undo and redo
• Hardware acceleration for OpenGL preview
• Support Drag and Drop function
• Import user settings (from previous versions included)
• Powerful modeling functions
• Functions of rendering and use of effects
• Realistic rendering
• Support for multiprocessor systems
• Support for OpenGL
• Support format OBJ, OBZ, JPG, DSI, PNG, TIFF, BMP, BHV
• Export to AVI format
• And many other possibilities
This updated version of DAZ Studio includes the following fixes:
- Fixed problem with ExP exporter not writing the code necessary to unhide the body dial for ERC-controlled morphs
- Fixed problem with CR2 Exporter welds not being maintained on export
- Fixed problem with CR2 Exporter - exported zOffsetB channels are named "yTranB"
- Fixed problem with CR2 Exporter not exporting morphloader morphs
- Fixed problem with CR2 Exporter deleting joints that are part of an IK chain causing a crash when exporting to CR2
- Fixed an interface refresh issue when removing geometry
- Fixed an issue with inj / rem files
- Fixed UI Lag when selecting V4/M4 in scene due to a memory leak in Parameters tab
Title: DAZ 3D Studio Advanced v220.127.116.11
Platform: Windows Vista, Windows XP
Size: 101 Mb
Homepage - http://www.daz3d.com/i/software/daz_studio3/daz_studio_advanced/