DayDreaming 247 Theme For Windows 7 | 14.6 MB
This VS is intended for Windows 7. It's tested and working on both 32 and 64-bit versions. Updated for SP1.
Contains two Visual Styles - Reverie & Daydream
Both themes support top and bottom and left taskbar,
and have two font versions, Calibri and Windows default Segoe UI font.
System files are updated for SP1 and they are backwared compatible (work for older versions of Windows 7)
Explorerframe.dll changes the back/forward and search buttons in windows explorer.
Shell32.dll changes the panes in the Control Panel
0. To use any 3rd party VS your system must be patched first. To do it use UXStyle in Tools Folder. It also works with SP1.
1. Extract .theme files and folders from \...\DayDreaming 247 by Solmiler\Theme\ to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\
2. Select the theme from presonalize menu.
3. To replace system files you need to take ownership of the files first. Navigate to \...\DayDreaming 247 by SolMiler\Tools\TakeOwnership and double click InstallTakeOwnership.reg file
- Navigate to system32 folder
- right click the explorerframe.dll and choose Take Ownership from the right click menu.
- rename the file to explorerframe.dll.original
- paste the explorerframe.dll from \...\DayDreaming 247 by SolMiler\Explorerframe\ then select the version for your system
It is the same procedure for :
shell32.dll (Changes the Control Panel Navigation Pane)
- Restart windows and Enjoy.
Home Page - N/A
If this file deleted from FileSonic .. You can found it here [Reuploaded Files]