This is a really large file for a update, It includes the 1st patch so you don't need to download previous patches.
Download the game here
1. Unpack release
2. Run Darksiders.II.Update.4.exe
4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main install folder and overwrite
5. Play the game
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy
Use Launcher.exe, included with the cracked content, for setting the language of your choice.
You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed, as this update is featuring all previous updated content.
PC Patch #4 Details:
- Released Argul's Tomb DLC Pack
- The Undead Scarabs will no longer continue to spawn without end when Death continues to enter and exit the room with the circular platform covered in corruption in the BlackStone.
- The Wailing Host will enjoy Jesper Kyd’s scores of music for the entire duration of the fight.
- Throwing the rolley ball will no longer cause it to disappear when it hits a wall after shoving it through the Skeleton Key door in the room with the second Heartstone in the Foundry.
- Within the Psychameron failing the 3 switch puzzle multiple times will no longer penalize you with it not working properly.
- Your construct will no longer get stuck after properly pulling off combo’s on enemies near the edge of bridges within the Foundry.
- You will now properly be able to run the cutscene when returning to Earth with the Rod of Arafel in Lostlight.
- On Earth we fixed multiple barriers within the world and they will now properly activate and deactivate based on your quest progression.
- You should properly get credit for saving the Angels on Earth regardless if you turned off the game during the save sequence.
- Your Armblade attack will no longer one shot Samael while he is relaxing on his throne.
- Death should now properly receive the Soul Splitter in the Spine.
- Unstoppable and Aegis Guard cool down will now properly trigger when saving and reloading.
- While in Reaper form the rolley balls will no longer get stuck in midair.
- Within the Scar we fixed issues where the crystal was not restored if it was saved as being destroyed and progression issues around only one crystal being destroyed.
- The Lilith cutscene will now allow you to continue without freezing.
- In the Gilded Arena the third rotating statue will no longer stop functioning as intended if you Fast Travel away from it.
- You will now get proper credit for killing all the bloodless.
- You should now receive the appropriate tarot cards if you have qualified for them.
- The gate will no longer stay up if you die during the Wailing Host boss fight in the City of the Dead.
- The main quest 'The Lord of Bones' will now properly appear after the Tree of Life cinematic.
- Death will be able to properly progress in the Psychameron.
- The Gate will now drop properly after defeating Stalker/Prowler gauntlet in The Lost Temple.
- Death will now spawn on the proper side of the lava after the 2 Rotary Switch puzzle in The Scar when you die.
- The Tome System has been improved to allow all your friends to be found.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes and game stability improvements have been applied.